For more useful information about cookies, you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
What are cookies?
Cookies, pixel tags and similar technologies (collectively ‘cookies’) are files containing small amounts of information – usually consisting of letters and numbers – which are downloaded to any internet enabled device – such as your computer, phone or tablet or similar device – when you use that device to visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each recurrent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie.
Cookies are either “session Cookies” or “persistent Cookies”. Session Cookies are temporary Cookies that are stored on your device while you are accessing or using our Services. "Persistent Cookies" are stored on your device for a period of time after you leave our Services. The length of time a persistent Cookie stays on your device varies from Cookie to Cookie.
- Learn how you interact with our website (e.g. form submissions, site navigation);
- Distinguish you from other users of our websites;
- Provide you with a personalized browsing experience that is unique to you;
- Improve your experience when visiting our website;
- Serve you with targeted advertisements on third party websites and platforms in an effort to “re-market” our services to you.
What type of cookies do we use?
We use both first-party and third-party cookies on our website.
- First-party cookies: First-party cookies are cookies issued from the Website domain, and are generally used to identify language and location preferences or render basic site functionality. For example, if you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in Cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you have an account and you log in to our Website, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- Third-party cookies: Third-party cookies belong to and are managed by other parties. The following cookies are currently implemented (or may soon be implemented) on the Website:
- Google Analytics - we use Google Analytics to understand how you interact with our website in order to improve the user experience, as well as how our online marketing campaigns are performing.
- Google Ads - we use Google Ads tracking code to understand if you complete certain actions on our website after you have seen or clicked through one of our advertisements served via Google Ads. Based on the content you have engaged with on our website, we are able to deliver some targeted adverts across Google, YouTube and other Google partner website.
Facebook - we use the Facebook pixel code to understand if you complete certain actions on our website after you have seen or clicked through one of our advertisements served via Facebook. Based on the content you have engaged with on our website, we are able to deliver some targeted adverts across Facebook and other Facebook partner websites.
LinkedIn - we use the LinkedIn pixel code to understand if you complete certain actions on our website after you have seen or clicked through one of our advertisements served via Linkedin. Based on the content you have engaged with on our website, we are able to deliver some targeted adverts across LinkedIn and other LinkedIn partner websites.
Mailchimp - we use Mailchimp to send you marketing emails that often include special offers or targeted information that you may find relevant. Emails from Mailchimp will only be sent to you after you’ve explicitly requested to subscribe to our newsletter and/or marketing emails.
* By clicking on those links, you will be leaving the fimgrail.com website. The links you select will redirect you to a website that is not controlled by Filmgrail AS. Accordingly, Filmgrail AS does not endorse, adopt, certify or otherwise validate the information and materials contained on the linked website.
How are cookies used for advertising purposes?
How do I reject and delete cookies?
You can change your cookie preferences by changing your browser settings, as most browsers enable you to delete Cookies or turn off the Cookie feature. You can access your browser’s Cookie settings in the “settings”, “preferences” or “options” section of your browser's menu. If necessary, refer to your browser’s support center directly or access one of the links below:
Updates to our Cookies Policy
We may update this Cookies Policy on an occasional basis to reflect changes to the cookies we use or for operational or regulatory reasons. Please any up-to-date information about our Cookies Policy, please make sure to revisit this Cookies Policy page regularly.